I have resisted as long as I can. Sorry google reader lovers. :-(
I love mine, too.
It's time.
It's been time for a long time.
At the end of last year I really felt like we should, but I kept resisting.
I thought I came up with a unique idea to satisfy google readers, but I guess it's not unique at all. It is a GREAT idea, though. Our new blog http://www.jenksfamilyjourney.blogspot.com/ is private. I've decided to keep our old blog public and update it with a very short post whenever I update the new blog. It will have a link to take you to the private blog.
Let me know if you'd like an invite.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I definitely want the invite! please
you know i want an invite. i'm glad it worked for you.
that's a good idea to make this a 'teaser' site. please invite me to the private one! :)
I would like to keep up on your family so please invite me! dabremers@verizon.net
I would like an invite!!! Email is jenni at jkcrafts.com
I'd love an invite!
tiffany.hillam at gmail dot com
I'd love an invite! You know where to find me...
Please, please, please, include me :)
kle.design@hotmail.com
I would love one! homechop@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Please invite us to your new blog! Thanks.
We would love to keep in touch and be invited to your new blog too! Our e-mail address is hawsfamily1@comcast.net.
Thanks!
I'd love one too! amberdraper@gmail.com
Thank you!
Send me an invite too:) danikagunn at msn dot com
Yes, we for sure want in on your blogging adventures! hdwhitworth@gmail.com
Where have I been? of course I need an invite!
Post a Comment